Thank you to Alessia, a lovely and skillfull blogger from Italia who nominee me Liebster Award, It is the fifth award on my blogging journey.
Dear readers, you can know Alessia more closely by reading her blog in this link:
through her blog, you will always feel hungry because of her greatness of cooking food. In each of her articles, you will also find her life philosophy. A blend of life philosophy and great food recipes will amaze you in every part of her blog.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules for The Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- List these rules in your post.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer all question from person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Select 11 questions for the individuals/blogs you nominated.
- Inform the people/blogs that you selected of their nomination for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post
Ten things about me:
- I like to sell goods and services
- I am a soldier son
- My traveling hobby started in 2011
- I am a hard worker
- I am a detail person
- I am a marine science graduate
- I am good at finding friends
- I am a good walker when traveling
- I don’t like to work indoors
- I like indie musics
My Answer to Alessia questions:
- If you have to be turned into an animal, what will you do and why?
I want to be an eagle, because I want to travel the world with my own wings.
2) Is there something in your life that you will never separate?
I willn’t separate with my vision. Helping poor people to achieve their dreams in education and welfare
3) In virtual world (internet), everyone who you know never really seen. What feelings do you rely on to give them confidence and friendship?
I believe that every human have a good side. They also need friends to share and know about different cultures in each country. So friendship in virtual (internet) will be very important.
4) What are you really rich in?
I am rich in exploring experience and I am also a person who is rich in patience and tenacity
5) What is the first thing that you pack when starting a trip?
Camera, It is very reliable for me to recount every my trip to others
6) If you go abroad for a long time, what’s the first thing that you hide in home?
laptop or computer. All my data in laptop/computer is very important for my survival in career and life.
7) What do you like if you can live 1000 years or if you be a “Highlander?”
I will have much time to travel around the world and help more poor people
8) Do you always make plans and do it by yourself?
I am a good planner. Only with a good plan, all goals in my life will be achieved
9) When you open the door with your key in the night, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
Is there anything that I haven’t done all day?
10) Do you believe to something superior whatever your religion?
Yes, I believe that God is the regulator of everything
The Nominee for Liebster Award are:
My Questions to all nominee:
- What tourist attraction do you like in your country?
- What education level that makes many special memories in your life (Elementary School, Secondary School or College)? Why?
- What do you often think before going to bed every night?
- If you are one of “Avenger”, which character do you want to be? Why?
- What do you like most in your life?
- If you have a lot of money, what will you buy for the first time?
- Which country do you most dream to visit? Why?
- What important thing do you want to give to your spouse that you haven’t been able to give it to her/him at this time?
- What will you do first when you become a president?
- What social activities do you often do?
- If you are allowed to choose again, what profession do you choose?